Prof. Peskin Videos
Recordings from various radio talkshow appearances. Beyond50 Radio Show recordings are also included below as videos.
A4M Lectures (Slideshows)
- “Fish Oil Fallacies: Physicians and Patients Beware”
Video recorded in Las Vegas, NV 12.21.2010 – Watch (hosted by DigiVision)
- “Breakthrough: In-office Digital Pulse Analysis”
Video recorded in Orlando, FL 04.16.2010 – Watch (hosted by DigiVision)
- “The Failure of Vytorin and Statins to Improve Cardiovascular Health”
Video recorded in Los Vegas, NV 12.10.2009 – Watch (hosted by DigiVision)
- “The Failure of Vytorin and Statins to Improve Cardiovascular Health: Bad Cholesterol or Bad Therapy?”
Video recorded in San Jose, CA 09.11.2009 – Watch (hosted by DigiVision)
- “Parent Essential Fatty Acids, Oxygeneration and Cancer Prevention: A New Solution”
Video recorded in Orlando, FL 04.23.2009 – Watch (hosted by DigiVision)
The views expressed on this web site represent the personal opinion of Brian Peskin based on his years of research, and some conclusions may be contrary to popular opinion.
Brian Peskin earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.) in 1979. He received an appointment as an Adjunct Professor at Texas Southern University in the Department of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (1998-1999). The former president of the University said of Brian’s discoveries: “…His nutritional discoveries and practical applications through Life-Systems Engineering are unprecedented.” Brian founded the field of Life-Systems Engineering Science in 1995. This field is defined as The New Science of Maximizing Desired Results by Working Cooperatively with the Natural Processes of Living Systems.