All files in PDF format. Click titles to view/download. To view PDF documents, you’ll need Adobe™ Reader software. Please click here to download free.
- I.O.W.A. “Investigating Oils With respect to Arterial Health,” Remarkable experimental results of arterial compliance improvement with PEOs. Click for experiment results.
- Parent Essential Oils & Heart Health: 5 Important PEO Studies. Click for article.
Powerful Real-Life results in reversing arterial plaque using PEOs.
- Professor Peskin’s MDCT Scan Results, DPA Scan & Lipid Analysis. Click for results.
- EFA Case Study: David MacPhail, 02/14/2007. Click for article.
Results of High Omega-3/Fish Oil Supplements vs. Scientifically Correct Peskin Protocol Parent Essential Oil (PEOs) Omega-6/3 Ratio.
- An EFA Cancer Experiment—Proof That EFAs Work: Mouse Experiment. Click for article.
Numerous EFA-related studies demonstrating how the Peskin Protocol Parent Essential Oils (PEOs) minimize cancer growth and how distorted EFAs (trans fats) encourage cancer growth. (Reprinted by permission of Pinnacle Press)
The views expressed on this web site represent the personal opinion of Brian Peskin based on his years of research, and some conclusions may be contrary to popular opinion.
Brian Peskin earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.) in 1979. He received an appointment as an Adjunct Professor at Texas Southern University in the Department of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (1998-1999). The former president of the University said of Brian’s discoveries: “…His nutritional discoveries and practical applications through Life-Systems Engineering are unprecedented.” Brian founded the field of Life-Systems Engineering Science in 1995. This field is defined as The New Science of Maximizing Desired Results by Working Cooperatively with the Natural Processes of Living Systems.