Important Books by Others
- The Vitamin D Revolution: How the Power of This Amazing Vitamin Can Change Your Life, by Soram Khalsa M.D. (Author). Order via Amazon
- The Statin Damage Crisis, by Duane Graveline, M.D. (Author), Malcolm Kendrick (Introduction) Order via Amazon
- Hidden Truth about Cholesterol-Lowering Drugs, by Shane Ellison, M.S.c. (Author) Order via Amazon
- The Whole Soy Story: The Dark Side of America’s Favorite Health Food, by Kaayla T. Daniel, PhD, CCN (Author). Order via Amazon
- Vital Choice Canned & Pouched Wild Seafood. For the best canned tuna & salmon, Brian uses Vital Choice. Randy Hartnell, company CEO, uses wild fish that are younger, hence smaller than the fish most other companies use. Because of this significant difference, there is less concern over heavy metals, etc. Their canned tuna and salmon can’t be beat! Try them once and you’ll be “hooked.”
Order via their web site. View Average Mercury levels in common sea foods (PDF chart)
- Wilderness Family Naturals All-Natural Mayonnaise. If you prefer Kraft-style mayonnaise, this is a much better choice. Made with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, no soybean oil, certified organic. Order via their web site.
- Flower of the Ocean Celtic Sea Salt®. Chunky, delicious, culinary salt that is hand harvested, sun dried, whole and Kosher. Order via their web site.
- Purity Farms Organic Ghee, Clarified Butter that is certified organic. No trans fatty acids, salt-free, 0mg/serving oxidized cholesterol, Kosher. Best for frying. Order via their web site.
- Zevia™ Nature’s Answer to Diet Soda. NO chemically processed sugar substitutes, no artificial flavors or colors, 0 net carbs, 0 sugar, little or no sodium (depending on flavor). Sweetened with purified Stevia™ natural herbal sweetener. Order via their web site.
The views expressed on this web site. represent the personal opinion of Brian Peskin based on his years of research, and some conclusions may be contrary to popular opinion.
Brian Peskin earned his Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from Massachusetts Institute of Technology (M.I.T.) in 1979. He received an appointment as an Adjunct Professor at Texas Southern University in the Department of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (1998-1999). The former president of the University said of Brian’s discoveries: “…His nutritional discoveries and practical applications through Life-Systems Engineering are unprecedented.” Brian founded the field of Life-Systems Engineering Science in 1995. This field is defined as The New Science of Maximizing Desired Results by Working Cooperatively with the Natural Processes of Living Systems.